LevelTen is a boutique web development and marketing agency that's been in Dallas for 16 years. We act as partners for our clients - providing design, development, and marketing guidance and support. Our goal is to have fun and get stuff done. We're looking for the newest team member to join our clan of nerds and make Internet happen. We are a close-knit group built on strong communication, teamwork, and innovation.
We'd love to bring on an Account Manager that's not afraid to get their hands dirty in Production work - must be available to work on-site in Dallas!
THE BASIC JOB ENTAILS:
- Managing several accounts and acting as the face of the company to many clients
- Managing expectations of existing client relationships and providing top-notch service and support
- Grooming all sales leads to negotiate contracts and meet or exceed all sales goals
- Proposal writing, editing, and management
- Writing & giving sales presentations to executives
- Building new business relationships using existing contacts and new networking opportunities
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALITIES:
- People-first. We pride ourselves on our client-centricity and have strong, long-term relationships with our clients. It is more important that you are a trusted consultant than a "salesperson."
- Team Player. As a small agency, we need all hands on deck at all times. A willingness to step in in production or provide assistance to your team members will go a long way.
- Proactive. Grooming leads and keeping existing clients on track requires a lot of forward thinking and proactivity. It is crucial that you understand the client's needs and can suggest additional work for them.
- Fun! We’re definitely a light-hearted group who is (hopefully) fun to be around, but we also get a lot done.
WHAT WE'D LOVE TO SEE:
- Experience managing multiple projects/clients and handling different brands
- Ability to communicate fluidly and credibly
- Experience in delivering customer-focused solutions
We use several different tools internally, so it would be great to have experience with these tools, or similar, but not necessary:
- Insightly CRM
- Pivotal Tracker
- Drupal (or Wordpress)
- Scrum / Agile project management
Please include a resume & any relevant experience with any submissions. If interested, we'll contact you for a phone interview. Thanks!