We’re a small web development and marketing agency near SMU in Dallas, and we’re looking for a part-time project coordinator to assist in organizing the production team. This position has the potential to turn into full-time work if it is the right fit. We use agile based project management running in 2 week sprints.
The basic job entails:
- Turning client requests into stories / tasks for estimations
- Performing QA and verifying tasks
- Tracking progress of client projects
- Reporting to account managers the status of projects and hours billed.
Ideal candidate qualities:
- Proactive. We’re a small agency that moves fast, so you need to be on your toes!
- Responsive. Communication is crucial for our team to work effectively, so keeping up with statuses and conversations is important.
- Organized. We’re always bringing on new clients, and these clients may have one or multiple projects with us, so organization is key to maintaining productivity.
- Technical (or want to be technical). This quality really helps to translate client stories into actionable tasks for the production team and helps you when running QA so you know what you’re looking for.
- Fun! We’re definitely a light-hearted group who is (hopefully) fun to be around, but we need some organization help.
We use a few different tools internally, so it would be great to have experience with these tools, or similar, but not necessary:
- Scrum / Agile project management (This is a big one!)
- Pivotal Tracker
- Bitbucket / Atlasssian tools
- Drupal (or Wordpress)
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
Please include a resume & any relevant technical experience with any submissions. If interested, we'll contact you for a phone interview. Thanks!