Brent is a proactive leader with over 14 years of B-to-B and B-to-C website & product development, project management, inbound marketing and business development experience. His diverse expertise includes leading teams and directing business analysis, strategic planning, user experience design, website development and online marketing.
Brent obtained his B.A. in Communication Sciences from the University of North Texas and speaks regularly at conferences, camps and meet-ups throughout the United States.
Brent also enjoys training and often speaks at events around DFW and the United States:
- Dallas Drupal Camp (Dallas, TX): 2009-2013
- Big Design Conference (Dallas, TX): 2010, 2013
- SAND Camp (San Diego, CA) 2009, 2015
- DrupalCon (Denver, CO) 2012
- BADCamp (San Francisco, CA) 2013
- Marketing Summit (Dallas, Houston, San Antonio) 2014
- Drupal Users Group (Dallas, TX): 2009 - 2014
- Dallas Web and Print Designers Meetup (Dallas, TX): 2010 - 2012
- Drupal Camp (Phoenix, AZ) 2015