Looking to gain real-world experience in digital marketing? Ever wanted to be a part of an online startup launch? Come help us make the web smarter!
LevelTen is releasing our next generation analytics platform, Intelligence, for WordPress. We are looking for up-and-coming digital marketers to help accelerate our growth. This job will be an ideal for a person to learn the ins and outs of digital marketing including content development, growth hacking, social outreach, SEO and of course, web analytics.
- Crafting compelling blog, social and video content
- Researching related articles and trends
- Conducting market research
- Developing content marketing and growth hacking strategies
- Analyzing success using our proprietary site analytics
- Passion about online marketing is more important than any sort of experience
- Strong writing skills are a must. Video and graphics production skills a plus.
- Some college credits in marketing, journalism, literature, English, media, data science or related major.
Internship will be paid, $10-12/hr. Hours will be P/T, ~20/wk.
Location: Mix of remote and co-working in Dallas area
About LevelTen: LevelTen was founded in 1999, to help organizations grow online leveraging results-oriented digital strategies. For nearly two decades LevelTen developed custom website solutions for sophisticated marketing challenges. We also built some pretty cool open source tools. From agency to web startup, today, LevelTen is focused on empowering a larger audience to "build the web, smarter".
A webform by Podio