The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for the development, upkeep, and protection of the client relationship spanning the entire services lifecycle, working across multiple clients. The AM is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization. This is a revenue-accountable role. Qualified individuals will have a technical background as well as a demonstrated track record of success in agile project management or consulting.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business.
- Understands company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Creates and maintains the Product Backlog.
- Prioritizes and sequences the Backlog according to business value or ROI.
- Conveys the Vision and Goals at the beginning of every Release and Sprint.
- Participates in the daily Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings and Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives.
- Inspects the product progress at the end of every Sprint to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient & professional manner.
- Owns the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client.
- Works closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Reports to the Sales Manager, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
- Refine and update sales and marketing materials
- Project Strategy including:
- Research – Conducting interviews, creating and distributing surveys & questionnaires, evaluating competitors
- Analysis – Reviewing data and information gathered to formulate recommendations and a plan of action
- Documentation – Writing Strategic Recommendations Document including the Project Overview, Creative Brief
- Quality Assurance testing
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum three (3) years of Account/Project Management experience
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc)
- Proven skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Extremely detail oriented & organized
- A thorough understanding of the industry and website development
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Experience giving presentations to clients
- Experience with Scrum or other agile project management methodologies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits and commission
- Paid vacation time
- A progressive agile environment
- Challenging projects
- Learning culture and continuous education
- Casual, open work environment
If you are ready to join the LevelTen team, let us know! We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.