Are you a budding Drupal rockstar, looking to put your name on the map? Or maybe you just want to increase your visibility within the Drupal community so that you can find your dream Drupal development job. Either way, LevelTen Interactive has developed the perfect opportunity for you.
We're looking for one (or two) up-and-coming Drupal rockstars for our Drupal Community Corps.
As one of the world's preeminent open-source content management systems, the need for Drupal development talent is exploding. For new developers, however, the major obstacle between them a gig as a Drupal developer is finding a way to break into the Drupal community and get known.
LevelTen, one of largest Drupal development & design agencies in Texas, has created a community corps program to fast track you into the Drupal community. Most seasoned Drupalers got their start by creating or maintaining modules, or by creating documentation or tutorials.
As a Drupal Community Corps member, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Become a credited maintainer for various Drupal modules
- Participate in and attend LevelTen Drupal lab sessions
- Participate in Speak Easy Drupal podcasts
- Receive instruction on advanced Drupal tips and techniques
- Create and be credited for tutorials, screencasts and tips
- Expert guidance in how to build your personal Drupal brand
- Use of LevelTen resources, including free co-working space
As with the majority of Drupal community work, the Drupal Community Corps is a volunteer position.
Local candidates are preferred, but we will accept applicants who wish to participate remotely. Applicants must also commit to working a minimum of 8 hours per week.
If you're interested in this unique opportunity, please fill out our online job application, and we'll be in touch!