Web site design is where the site content is created and assembled into pages. Quality web site design is critical to entice your audience and project a professional image.
Web Site Design Process
- Content Design
- Theme Design Development of the site's standard visual elements.
- Copy Development Text organization, writing, and editing
- Creative Feature Design Stand-alone graphics and multi-media beyond sites standard elements
- Production Processing Makes all content web-ready.
- Page Development
- Page Development Guide Documents procedures and standards for coding pages.
- Page Coding Assembling content, scripting, and HTML/XML mark-up into web pages.
- Page Verification Checks that all pages perform and look as specified.