The Alchemy Drupal module integrates the Alchemy advanced content analysis API into Drupal. With this module you can extract high-quality keywords, entities, and concepts from standard node content. This data can be used with the Content Analysis, Auto Tagging, and Tagging modules to enable fast and intelligent node tagging. Used in conjunction with the Content Analysis suite, the Alchemy module can help improve your site's SEO. Alchemy does several things, but this module currently concentrates on Alchemy's term extraction tools:
- Keywords: This tool extracts keywords from node and page content and provides high-quality keywords that are useful for SEO.
- Entities: This tool extracts terms related to people, companies, organizations, cities, geographic features, etc.
- Concepts: Similar to keywords, but capable of abstraction and understanding how concepts relate and tagging accordingly. E.g. "Hillary Clinton + Michelle Obama + Laura Bush" == "First Ladies of the United States."
- Content Analysis Allows you to analyze nodes, urls and freeform content and displays terms. Can be used in conjunctions with Keyword Research to tag nodes and build lists of targeted site keywords.
- Auto Tagging Automatically tags nodes with keywords from Alchemy when nodes are submitted. Great for the effort challenged.