What kind of browser are you currently using? I switch back and forth from Apple's Safari and Google's Chrome browser. Many here at the LevelTen office use Chrome as their main browser. Everyone knows it is light, secure, and fast.
The one feature that has me repeatedly going to Chrome is the Google Chrome Extensions feature. The Google Chrome Store offers a variety of apps and extensions for everyone's needs. As a marketing and blogging professional, I focus a lot on results and how well a website's search rankings are fairing. For this reason, I utilize 5 different SEO tools/extensions on my Chrome browser.
top 5 seo extensions for chrome
- Meta SEO Inspector - The Meta SEO Inspector allows you to inspect the met-data that is in a webpage. You can locate the HTML Meta tags, XFN tags, no-follow links, mircro-formatis, and others.
- SEOquake - The SEOquake extension highlights nofollow links, text density, checks and compares URLs. The SEO Parameters that are checked are: Google PageRank, Google Index, Yahoo Links, Yahoo Linkdomain, Bing Index, Alexa Rank, Webarchive age, Delicious index, Whois link, Page source, SEMRush rank, Nofollow links.
- WooRank - This extension is a SEO & Website Analysis by WooRank. This particular extension gives a more detailed SEO report for any web page you choose for it to analyze. It gives you web statistics that include: visitors, social monitoring, mobile rendering, SEO basics, content, links, keywords + cloud, authority, backlinks, usability, security, technologies, and many more.
- Rank Signals - This is a fast and light SEO tool that analyzes PageRank, Backlinks, Alexa Rank, Adplanner, Archive.org Wayback Machine, and Domain Whois. The backlinks checker proves access to RankSignals free analyze tool.
- MozBar - The MozBar is a free extension that is helpful for analyzing SEO performance on pages or websites. This extension will show you the load time of a website's page, backlinks, and alexa rankings. The neat part of this extension is that whenever you do a search on lets say, Google, there will be a quick bar review of the search results right under each website link.
Bonus: Want more than my top 5? Read 25 Google Chrome Extensions for the Internet Marketing Professional
Do you use any of these extensions?Do you have any other Chrome extensions for SEO that you find to be of good use? Are they free? Let me know in the comments.