LevelTen is proud to host not one but two days of conferences to help make your online web presence your best asset for engagement, conversion and brand management.
On Friday, April 12, we kick off the weekend with our 2nd Annual Results Oriented Web Summit. Last year's ROW Summit was an outstanding success. We focused on social media and SEO and had an incredible lineup of speakers. We also had a really great time - just look at the group picture from one of the sessions in 2012! This year, we've expanded the conference to include more tracks:
- Marketing - covering social media, video and other ways to get your website/business found and converted online.
- Content - helping you to create better, more engaging content on your blog.
- UX/ Website Design - to make sure the user experience on your website keeps them coming back for more.
- Project management - more specifically agile/scrum - the lean way to build or rebuild a website.
5th Annual Dallas Drupal Camp. Drupal Camp, as always, is a community driven event with sessions being submitted up until March 31. This event is perfect for Drupal beginners to well-experienced web developers. There are also birds of a feather rooms available for sharing ideas with other site builders, admins, users, developers and themers.
For registration, there are four options:
- Promote your business by sponsoring the Dallas Drupal Camp, ROW Summit or both events (sponsor both events and get the 2nd event sponsorship at 50% off). Get your logo on the marketing materials and attend the event for free.
- Register only for the Dallas Drupal Camp at the regular rate of $49. Price goes up on April 1.
- Register only for the Results Oriented Web Summit using the earlybird registration code ROWEARLY4ME and attend for $75. Discount expires this Friday, March 15.
- You can attend both events by registering on the ROW Summit website and attending the Dallas Drupal Camp for free. This brings the total cost of attendance down to only $75 for this spectacular all-encompassing website design and development event.
All told, that's close to 50 sessions to help make your website presence a lean, mean conversion machine. What are you waiting for? Register today!